Volunteer opportunities are available year round and the amount of time one volunteers is up to the individual. Volunteers can be of any age and require no special training or experience. All you need is a genuine interest in helping a worthwhile organization meet its mission to “heal and strengthen the lives of children and families”.
Here is a list of opportunities that you can bring your talents to:
- Big Brothers/Big Sisters Advisory Board (help children reach their full potential)
- Mentors for our Big Brothers Big Sisters program
- Friends of CFS Board ( creative way to support our programs)
- Holiday Hope Project Committee (assist needy families during the holidays)
- CFS Board Committees : Program, Financial, Development
- PR/Marketing for the agency ( help bring awareness to the community)
Please select the contact person below for the area you are interested in volunteering.
We look forward to meeting you and will contact you as soon as possible.
Mentor a child in your community or become a member of the Big Brothers Big Sisters Advisory Board.
Deanna Bodeau | Big Brothers Big Sisters Program Coordinator
Join our clinical team, providing treatment to parents, children and other family members struggling with domestic violence, mental health and/or trauma issues.
Elizabeth Shea| Recruitment Specialist/ Internship Coordinator
Committees & General Inquiries
Become a member of one of our committees, join our Friends of CFS, or assist with one of our annual events.
Susan Remy | Director of Development